As well as enabling you to deliver the Make a Difference Challenge programme to structure your social action projects throughout your primary school, your annual licence package includes the following:
- Make a Difference Challenge teacher training (for account holder) normally priced at £50
- Lesson plans to support your delivery
- Resources to inspire and guide you and your pupils
- A certificate for your school to display
- Case studies of Make a Difference Challenges from across the country
- Certificates to recognise your pupils' achievements
- Membership to the Make a Difference Challenge Facebook group where you can share ideas with like-minded teachers
StartLesson plan 1 - Introducing the project
StartLesson plan 2 - Choosing a cause
StartLesson Plan 3 - What do we know & what do we need to find out?
StartLesson plan 4 - Generating ways to tackle the problem
StartLesson plan 5 - Decide what to do
StartLesson plan 6 - Implement – Let’s do it!
StartLesson Plan 7 - Communicate
StartLesson plan 8 - Evaluate and learn from experience
Frequently Asked Questions
Courses Included with purchase
Original price: $0
"The Make a Difference Challenge provides us with rich opportunities. Child-led learning becomes the focus with pupils developing their thinking, campaigning, team-building and leadership skills. It raises aspirations and increases their levels of emotional intelligence."
Rekha Bhakoo CBE, Headteacher, Newton Farm Nursery, Infant & Junior School
This is a very real and relevant project that actually has had an impact locally. It provides a context for pupil's learning and ties in seamlessly with our SMSC curriculum.
Tony Lavelle Headteacher, Calverley Parkside Primary School, Leeds